The innovative hearing protection for all occasions.
- individually made after ear impression, like a tailor-made suit for your ear
- made of soft material, hardly noticeable
5 different stainless steel insulation elements
- high-precision production, individually tested for function
- long service life, (almost) indestructible
- individually correct protection of the ears, e.g. against loud, damaging noise at the workplace
- Your surroundings remain audible
- 4 insulation elements "X.2M, X.3M, X.4M, X.5M"
- 1 Comfort insulation element with low insulation, e.g. for disturbing road noise or background noise in open-plan offices (see remark for "X.1M")
- 1 to 5 marking rings for optical differentiation
WITH OR WITHOUT HANDLE - EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL
- "with a large handle": this allows you to quickly and easily insert and remove your hearing protection into and out of the ear.
- "without handle": particularly small, cosmetically sophisticated, barely noticeable
UNMISTAKABLE COLOUR MARKING
- red "R" for the right ear
- blue "L" for the left ear
- Optional engraving, e.g. name, company name
EQUIPPED WITH CONNECTING CORD
- optionally available with removable connecting cord (special fixation) and clip for attachment to clothing
- the connecting cord automatically detaches from the hearing protection in the event of excessive pull - better safe than sorry
- including operating instructions and storage bag
TREND-SETTING WITH ADDITIONAL SOUND CHANNEL
- for the connection of optionally available original auxiliary products from otofaktur, e.g. professional in-the-ear headphones or telephone headset
- If the additional channel is not used, it is sealed tightly with a stopper
- available with antimicrobial outer coating on request; prevents unwanted deposits on the surface
Connecting cord with retaining clip
NOT IN THE EAR - STILL IN GOOD HANDS
- including practical case with belt clip; enough space for your ePRO-X.S, the instruction manual, warranty card, the cerumen pin, a cedis care gel and disinfectant wipe
ONLY GENUINE WITH CERTIFICATE
- Your ePRO-X.A has been type-tested by PZT GmbH, European notified body with the identification no. 1974, An der Junkerei 48F, D-26389 Wilhelmshaven. It conforms to the regulations of Directive 89 / 686 / EEC, EN 352-2:2002, ANSI / ASA S12.6-2008 and ANSI / ASA S12.68-2007 (2009) and is approved as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).