The comfort hearing protection with natural sound reproduction.
THE PERFECT HEARING PROTECTION
- individually manufactured according to ear impressions
- like a tailor-made suit for your ear
- made of soft material, hardly noticeable
HIS HEART BEATS FOR INDUSTRY
- Music and speech sound clear and natural
- broad-spectrum insulation
- only the volume is reduced
- Optimal protection for musicians, sound engineers, concert and disco visitors and much more.
9/15/25/STOP – YOU HAVE THE CHOICE
- four insulation elements with different levels of performance
- available in transparent, red, blue, beige; "stop" only in transparent
- Standard delivery in transparent
WITH OR WITHOUT HANDLE - EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL
- "with a large handle": this allows you to quickly and easily insert and remove your hearing protection into and out of the ear.
- "without handle": particularly small, cosmetically sophisticated, barely noticeable
- expandable with special in-ear headphones for professional in-ear monitoring
- simple, quick removal of the insulation elements / pairing the headphones
WITH COLOR MARKING OR COLORFUL - UNMISTAKABLE
- red in right ear
- blue in left ear
- Optional engraving, e.g. name
- available in different colours on request
NOT IN THE EAR - STILL IN GOOD HANDS
- including practical case with belt clip; enough space for your ePRO-ER bang, instruction manual, warranty card, cerumen pin and a cedis care gel
- available with antimicrobial outer coating on request; prevents unwanted deposits on the surface
SENSIBLY EQUIPPED WITH CONNECTING CORD
- optionally available with removable connecting cord (special fixation) and clip for attachment to clothing
- the connecting cord automatically detaches from the hearing protection in the event of excessive pull - better safe than sorry
- including operating instructions and storage bag
ONLY GENUINE WITH CERTIFICATE
- Your ePRO-ER bang has been EC type-examined by PZT GmbH, European notified body, identification number 1974, An der Junkerei 48 F, D-26389 Wilhelmshaven. It complies with the provisions of Directive 89 / 686 / EWG (Personal Protective Equipment), EN 352-2:2002, ANSI / ASA S12.42-2010 (Impulse Peak Insertion Loss (IPIL)).